Saturday, September 25, 2010

NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THE BLOG

Last week, this picture, had only been sent to family and a couple of close friends with the email title of NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THE BLOG... but the feedback and amount of laughs received, I decided it had to have it's place in our 2010 Blog Book for future reference when we are looking for some great pictures for Addie's rehearsal dinner slide show in 25 years...
The background story is what makes this funny: The kids had just gotten out of the bath and I was trimming Carter's nails in his room while Addie was supposed to be in her room getting panties and her PJ's on. And above is how she returned. I was just snapping a pic of the outfit since I thought that was funny in itself and I said, "OK ADDIE 1, 2, 3... STRIKE A POSE!" And this is the result of the 1 picture I took.  I seriously do NOT know where she got this pose striking knowledge except maybe from way back here!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I seriously just spit on my computer screen from laughing... LOL to the fullest extent. HILARIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete