Friday, September 24, 2010

Baby Marcie "Turns 1!"

Earlier this week I decided to make a special breakfast for the kids before they woke up. They were so excited about Cinnamon Streusel Muffins a.k.a CUPCAKES that I had to think fast to come up with a reason as to why they got this special unhealthy breakfast randomly that morning (as not to make it a normal request every single morning in the future.)

Addie was holding her baby named Marcie, who has quickly become a full fledged member of the Brown family, jumping up and down at the thought of CUPCAKES at 7:30 in the morning and I found my out... it suddenly became "Baby Marcie's 1st Birthday Party" and since we all get big special breakfasts complete with hats and decorations, we had to do the same for Marcie! So Happy Birthday Baby Marcie on your new birthday of September 22! I am anxious to see how much you grow over the next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment