Saturday, May 16, 2009

Carter's BIG BOY BED at 29 months!

Sometimes if feels just like yesterday that Blake and I were obsessing (rather "I" was obsessing) over the month long process of painting Carter's room before he was born.
I know it has only been 3 months since he has been in his toddler bed, but he is doing so well and I am anxious for us to be able to all lay in his bed together and read books in the evenings. On top of that, we had MeMe and Chris and Heather visiting this weekend and we always want to have a bed for our family when they come in town and we figured Carter would love to share his new BIG BOY BED with MeMe if need be.

It was so great having Chris and Heather in town to help us with the transition and although, I hadn't even found a bed spread, we had fun showing Carter his new room!

 
Carter's first night in his new bed... so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment