Sunday, May 10, 2009

Addie's First "Write-Up" at School

Since this blog is Addie's "virtual baby-book," I feel as though I need to document her first incident at school. Our sweet Addie bit a sweet friend, Jack, on the arm. Below is the letter we got when I picked her up on Thursday afternoon. I found it very surprising at how seriously this was taken since this was her first time ever biting anyone at school. I have to remind myself that we are talking about an 11 month old infant when I read the last line... "From now on we are going to have to watch her behavior so that this can not happen again. However we ask for your cooperation on this."
Addison Paige... is this what we have to look forward to in the future?!?!
I felt horribly guilty and although daycare will not tell either party who bit or got bit, I figured it out pretty quickly and called the mom and begged for forgiveness! ;) In fact, handsome Jack, came over this weekend and we offered up a peace offering of a "walker" for Jack to borrow

1 comment: