Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Where Were You on This Historical Day?

Addie was supposed to be doing a photo shoot for friend's new line of baby clothes, however that changed when we were told yesterday that we had have her admitted to the hospital from dehydration due to the nasty stomach virus over the last week..... so we did our own photo shoot....
She was in such a great mood the entire time we were there.... such a sweet hearted little girl... cool, calm and collected except when they put the IV in. This fun pic of her laughing with daddy was at 5AM this morning....

This was quite interesting... Addie is cleared to start eating a "bland" diet. After explaining she doesn't eat anything besides formula and rice cereal, this is what they bring up and seriously encourage me to get her to eat..... (that is an unseasoned boiled chicken breast and RICE!)


So we let her suck on the toast for a while.

Addie, thank our wonderful God, is doing great and we just got home and she is sleeping soundly after a long warm bath to wash all those hospital germs away!

But we will always remember where sweet Addie was on this big day in our nation's history...

Here she with her Ya-Ya watching the inauguration speech.

So when it was time to leave this afternoon, it was just way to weird to sit in that wheel chair and be wheeled out.... I decided I will only do that when I am bringing home a new baby! So, I went and got the car and allowed my mom to experience that feeling she felt nearly 30 years when she had me and rolled out of the very same hospital! ha ha, it was funny!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I just laughed out LOUD when I saw YAYA in the wheelchair! I'm sure she got some funny looks from the other hospital guests! She looks like she had a very LARGE newborn baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha... that is so funny! I didn't even think about it from that point of view!!! I can't belive we were both at the hostpial on the same day with kiddos! WOW!!! How is Macy????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor baby! The "bland" meal was a joke right?

    ReplyDelete