Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sweet Alli is Soon Going to be a Mommy!

This weekend, I got the joy of spending 24 hours in Houston with Alli to help host a beautiful shower for her and more than 40 of her closest girlfriends. It seems like just yesterday she told me she was pregnant but now she is so beautiful so pregnant with only 8 weeks to go.I love her and Michael's genuine excitement... it reminds me of just 2 1/2 years ago when Blake and I were at the same spot in life anxiously awaiting Carter's arrival. They ask questions and listen so intently to any advice I can offer.... I kept saying, "Oh... it's really no big deal." Alli would say "Oh, yes... it's a big deal.... let me write this down!" So sweet. She and Michael are going to make amazing parents and I can't wait to meet Trey!
Thanks Alli for a fun weekend and for a fun dinner out Friday night... you and Michael know how to pick the "hot" spots! Your new house is simply amazing and the nursery is so calming and comfortable... I love it!
I am so glad you got to see your little sis!




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful shower and nursery. I just went up to Dallas last weekend to a Kappa shower for 6 soon to be Moms. I just posted a few pics.

    ReplyDelete