Friday, January 9, 2009

Playing.

This morning we had 4 little friends of Carter's over to play on the bounce house and outside before it gets cold again tonight. It was lots of fun!
"Playing" seems to be the main objective of our time with the kids! I love it... it makes life simpler and reminds me of when I was young and the only thing that mattered was what I was going to play with next! I love this picture of the 3 boys this morning and how they were interacting together. They are all less than 6 weeks different in age!
Carter has started to get a little more aggressive - rough housing in a playful way at school! I think 'dada' maybe the instigator of that. So we are working hard on being very gentle with our friends. :)
This was the sky during our walk on Wednesday evening... very cool!

Our evening routine consists of a walk around our wonderful neighborhood and then we hit the playground hard!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment