Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just 6 More Months Of This....

Based on my memories with Carter, the days of Addie proactively running up to me and saying, "Mama pick up!" are numbered. I can't remember Carter wanting to be carried around for no reason a few months shy of turning 3. In the last month, Addie, has wanted to be carried and hugged more than ever and I am trying to always STOP what I am doing, NO MATTER WHAT, and enjoy these moments while they last...
My babies are growing up so fast and I am committed to taking every moment in and with the help of this blog, when I am 80, I can always look back on these little memories...

1 comment:

  1. Ella was following me around the house ALL evening saying "up mommy" and "I want cuddle mommy". She was getting whiny and I was busy so I kept telling her she's a big girl and she should walk. Thanks for reminding me to take a step back and embrace those moments!!! :) She's my first so I forget that one day she won't want that anymore...they are growing up too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete