Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good bye...

I wouldn't normally journal/blog to remember old smelly shoes, however, these are worthy of a moment. I LOVE these shoes, they were given to me the year after Carter was born by my brother-in-law, Clint, as a Christmas present. They have been so good to me the last 2 years and have gotten me through a second pregnancy, running after a toddler or two and MOST IMPORTANTLY into the best physical shape of my life. I love the amazing energy and strength these shoes have helped me attain!


In the last 14 months, these Nikes have made it through over 175 kick boxing classes, at least 40 intense ninety minute boot camps and a couple hundred miles on the real StairMaster! They have treated me so well, helping me shed my 60 POUNDS of pregnancy weight, and I thank them from the bottom of my heart.



So, what do I do to thank them?

BUY ASICS!!!! After my first kickboxing class today with them, I am starting to regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment