Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best Friend Squabbles

I will always remember my first major fight with my elementary best friend when she was sleeping over at my house for the night. For some reason I got her clean pair of underware wet and in a panic decided to "microwave" them in order to dry them the quickest way. After calling her mom to pick her up in the middle of the night, we got over that one but I definitely don't have those early best friend squabbles documented like these two lucky girls do.
Addie and Ella's first fight was around 14 months over a baby stroller. Nearly 5 months later we have, well documented, their second. I couldn't help put continue to snap pictures at the hysteria going on brought on by placing 2 identical gold trees in front of them. Ella really wanted Addison's tree and Addie wasn't going to give it up with out a fight.

On a sweeter note, a couple of weeks ago, I was taking a quick picture and noticed these two best friend's curls. Although, they with out a doubt, both have beautiful curly hair, each one's curls are VERY unique, just like these two toddler girls themselves.

3 comments:

  1. So glad they made up! Cute pics! And glad you don't have our fight documented!!! Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill... geez ... why didn't you hit me over the head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and welcome to my world! lol! Best buddies most of the time but goodness gracious no matter what you give them sometimes (identical things at that) they of course want what the other one has! I think these two are as close to twins as they come :) too cute!!

    ReplyDelete