Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New Big Boy Room

Over the last 6 months, I have been transitioning Carter's room to a more fun and 3 year old appropriate environment. My best friend Alli in Houston has been busy with a newborn the last few months and hasn't gotten to see it and has asked me to post some pictures. So here you go girl!
Picking a theme for Carter's room was pretty easy. Below, above the window, is the sign we found him on our recent trip to The Hamptons.
My good friend and work colleague, Maria, gave me this great train table for Carter early this summer... it has been a perfect play table & storage for both of the kids. Cars in the left side and balls in the right.
Just to give you some perspective on size.
Also, this week, the dogs got their early Christmas presents. Or rather, I did! Goodbye stinky, old, nasty beds!

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! Really captures Carter's personality and spirit! The poster is FANTASTIC. Sweet find on that!
    xoxo
    me

    ReplyDelete