Sunday, November 29, 2009

Megan's 30th.

Everything about my amazing birthday weekend was photographed and documented by the woman here in San Antonio that I don't know what I would do without! Thanks to Blake, Megan, Mike and our family and friends for making it a perfect weekend. This morning before we got up, Blake and I were laying there reflecting about my last 10 years and the setting goals for the next 10 years. I am so blessed to have achieved way more than I had wished for when I was 20 years old looking ahead 10 years. I know time is going to continue to fly by at an even faster rate of speed but I am determined to continue to make everyday count and remember that my family and close friends and the relationships I have with them are THE MOST IMPORTANT things in the next 30 years and beyond.

1 comment:

  1. As I read this, I'm copying the photos onto my USB drive and will have Michael put it in Addie's cubby tomorrow! We had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete