Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love is...

Love is when Maverick & Smokey lick our faces even after we left them outside all day.

Love is mommy trying to never say no when daddy asks to play golf.

Love is my sister loving balls as much as I do!

Love is when daddy makes coffee for mommy and he takes a sip before giving it to her, to make sure its not too hot.

Love is my brother yelling "Addie" and giving me a big hug at the end of every day when he sees me.

Love is when mommy sees daddy on the toilet and she doesn't think it's gross.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

Happy Valentine's Day to our family and friends! We love you all!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much Carter looks like Blake in those pictures!! They're adorable! Thanks for the V-day Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics, hope ya'll had a good evening out with Meme in town. I can only imagine how excited Smokey was to see Blake..... priceless

    ReplyDelete