Monday, December 22, 2008

Should Have Waited to Send Christmas Cards Out...

Ever since I was pregnant with Addie and knew I would have 2 children so young at the same time, I have dreamt up the perfect Christmas card having our sweet children sitting on Santa's lap looking into Santa's eyes with curiosity. Well, too bad we didn't get to go to our annual Santa visit until late in the season or I think this 2nd picture would have made the perfect picture for our Brown Family Holiday card... well, there is always next year!





The funny thing is, Carter was SO EXCITED all week to see Santa. When we asked him what he was going to ask Santa for, he confidently said, "A basketball," a mil,lion times! Even pulling into the parking lot, I was explaining to him in detail what Santa was going to be like - "BIG and RED... but so nice, he just loves little boys and girls!" We got out of the car raring to see Santa but then Carter saw him and freaked out. So, Addie got some good time alone with Santa.



This is the site Addie and I found when we returned to the car.
We should have known from last year...

2 comments: