Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Random Pictures/Slideshow!

Since Addison has been sleeping so well today (making up for yesterday,) with some of my free time, I have found a website to make slide shows and so this is me testing it out.

Last night was the first time we have been brave enough to put Addison in Carter's lap. And as he surprises us all the time, he was great and held his hands out ready to take her and didn't move at all. I am guessing this peculiar behavior had something to do with Elmo being on TV. It was my first time being in a picture with just the 2 of them! (I know... funny what I consider a big accomplishment these days!)


Click to play Random Pictures!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

  1. Great job! KK needs to come play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture too! What a sweet brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. megan-
    your family is just beautiful! carter has gotten so big since i saw him last with lauren. and congrats on that baby girl. what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete