Thursday, July 31, 2008

Carter Asked to "Hold" Addie!

Carter was so cute last night. I was sitting right next to Carter on the couch and holding Addison. Carter tapped me on the arm and held out both his hands and said "Addie." I said "Do you want to hold Addie?" and he quickly nodded and said "Yes."
So I put our 10 week old daughter in our 19 month old's arms and he just held her and kissed her. It was one of the sweetest things I have ever seen.

Everyday Carter's teacher tells me that he is the "sweetest and most cuddly little boy." It melts my heart to see what a good little boy he is already becoming.... so much like his dad!

About 90 seconds later, I went to go pick her up out of his arms and he said "More," and wanted her again! The cutest thing I have ever seen!


1 comment:

  1. SO Sweet! You are a blessed mommy! :) I really can't wait to see BOTH of them. It seems like its been a while because when we saw you last I think both the kids were sleeping. Maybe we can get together Sunday? We want to take Ella swimming in the evening...

    ReplyDelete