Friday, June 19, 2009

My 2 1/2 Year Old.

Dear Carter,

Today you are 2.5 years old and I can honestly say you are the most amazing child I have ever met.

Why are you so amazing? You have grown to be so loving and giving to everyone around you…. your sister, father and me.

When you run to me with a big hug and say, “Mama, I ‘loofe’ you,” it melts my heart. Having you tell me, “Tickle me hard,” while giggling uncontrollably is the sound of pure joy and makes nothing else in the world matter. You have done what nobody else could ever get me to do, Carter, and that is not to worry about anything else when I am with you. You have taught me in the last 2.5 years not just to be physically present but 100% mentally present with you and your sister and not worry about work or any outside fuss going on.

You have truly put my life in balance. I am ever so grateful to you for teaching me this early on so that I never have regrets later in life.

On this special day and every other day in your life, please know that I am here for you always and forever – 100 percent!

I love you,

Your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment