Monday, October 6, 2008

Packing up Addie's clothes...

This morning, I decided to clear out Addie's closet of her adorable outfits that are too small. It was very sad as I folded all her Newborn, 0-3 months and majority of her 3-6 month outfits. I think in part because we don't know if we will ever pull them out again?
Some of the outfits make me really smile and think of her during theses last 4 months so I took some pics to remember some of our favorites!
One of the sweet girls at daycare made Addie a bow last week, so we had to wear it this morning to school and say "thank you." We decided to celebrate A&M's victory this past weekend, because we don't know how many more wins we will have this year! Thanks Ashley for the adorable Aggie bow! (And yes everyone - it is clipped on her hair and it does stay in! ;)
Addie is definitely trying to sit up, she does not like to be leaning half way back (like in the bath tub.) She will try with all her might to sit up! This weekend Carter was showing Addison how to roll over...

1 comment:

  1. Even though it is an Aggie bow, I have to admit, it looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete