Monday, September 15, 2008

Before and After...

It is amazing what just 4 short months can bring in the way of change.... we got to see The Perkins last night and it reminded me how far we have come in just 4 months... time is flying way too fast...




Around 38 and 40 weeks pregnant (I think)



Addie - 3 days old and Ella - 9 days



Ella - 4 months and 5 days short of 4 months for Addie!




We also got to have Drew over to swim... he and Addie enjoyed hanging out in the "Baby Pool!"


Drew and Addie


Addie working on her tan!

1 comment:

  1. How cute! When we took that picture last night, it reminded me of the one we took when they were a few days old and I wanted to compare! I'm glad you posted the comparison on your blog. Wow...looking back the time has flown by! We've had so much fun and are SO thankful that we've had your family to share these great times with! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete