Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Trip to Grandpa and Lolli's House

On Sunday, we went to my dad's house for dinner. It was so much fun spending time with them. Danielle, my half-sister is 16 years old and the best basketball player in the city, as far as I am concerned. As a freshman she started on the Varsity basketball team at Smithson Valley. She is only a sophomore and has received over 35 letters from colleges interested in her! This summer she played all over the country including Vegas, North and South Carolina and just got asked to play in another tournament in New Jersey. OK... so I am done bragging on her for a while... but it makes sense when you see a picture of her signing a basketball hoop so I can sell it when she is famous playing for the WNBA! On top of all that.. she is super smart and makes straight A's in mostly honors and AP classes!




Aunt Danielle was so good with Carter - running all around with him. I think we found a natural babysitter (and she is getting her new car next month with her license) even better - a babysitter with a car!

No comments:

Post a Comment