Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Carter working on both hands dribbling!

Most everyone knows how obsessed with 'Balls' Carter has been since he was 9 months old. He has been bouncing balls since he could stand, for well over 4 months now. Everyone that sees him is in disbelief! I guess because Blake and I have never been around a 12-16 month old before we never knew what was normal or not.

Here are a couple of videos of Carter doing what he loves more than anything.... bouncing, dribbling and shooting basketballs!




2 comments:

  1. Blake and Megan, OH MY!! I can't beleive how smart Carter is and how beautiful. You ought to send this video in to david letterman or goodmorning America. I just love the baby's room too! I am very happy for you all and hope to be able to see you again soon. Congradulations on your new baby as well.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter has got some game! Put a Spurs jersey on him and send it to the SA news.

    ReplyDelete